Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The corresponding author should also register as the role of reviewer. And the field of "Reviewing interests" in your profile has been filled in.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
The paper is written in American English.
The paper has gone through grammer checking by softwares, i.e., Microsoft Word.
The resolution of all figures are higher than 300 dpi. The pixels of each figure should be larger than Length*Width*300 dpi.
All figures and tables are numbered and have descriptive captions.
The manuscript should be between four thousand to eight thousand words (about 11-20 printed pages typed with the journal's format), including title, authors and affiliations, abstract, text, figures, tables, and references.
- References: References are less than 35, unless the manuscript is a review article. References are listed in numerical order according to their order of appearance. For a journal or conference paper reference, the full title (instead of the abbreviation) of the journal or conference is provided.
- The manuscript is prepared with the AITI template (Click).
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Equations are numbered serially on the right-hand side by Arabic numerals in parentheses.
To ensure you receive communication from the journal, please add email@example.com to your email's safe senders list.
I confrim that my submission meet all the above checking items.
Submissions which violate any of the checking items will be directly rejected.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication. TAETI is the copyright holder of the journal content on the journal website.
From Jan. 01, 2015, AITI will publish new articles with Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License.
The Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial (CC-BY-NC) License permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.