Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The corresponding author should also register as the role of reviewer. And the field of "Reviewing interests" in your profile has been filled in.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
Multiple submission is severely against academic ethics! And will report it to the authors' institution/employer.
- The manuscript is prepared with the AITI template (Click), and is submitted in Microsoft Word file format.
- The paper is written in American English, and has gone through grammer checking by softwares, e.g., Microsoft Word.
- The manuscript should be between three thousand to eight thousand words (about 9-20 printed pages typed with the journal's format), including title, authors and affiliations, abstract, text, figures, tables, and references
- The abstract contains no more than 150 words, and 4-5 keywords (not more than 4 words) should be given.
- The resolution of all figures is higher than 300 dpi. The pixels of each figure should be larger than Length*Width*300 dpi.
- All figures and tables are numbered and have descriptive captions. All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Use colorful figures wherever possible.
- References are prepared by strictly following the reference format(Click).
- References are less than 35, unless the manuscript is a review article. References are listed in numerical order according to their order of appearance. For a journal or conference paper reference, the full title (instead of the abbreviation) of the journal or conference is provided.
- Equations are numbered serially on the right-hand side by Arabic numerals in parentheses.
- Equations must type with Mathtype, not the equation editor inside Microsoft Word 2016 or above.
- The file size is no more than 5 Mb.
- To ensure you receive communication from the journal, please add email@example.com to your email's safe senders list.
- The abstract contains no more than 150 words, and 4-5 keywords (not more than 4 words) are given.
- Once the submission is completed, the authors have obligation to finish the revisions corresponding to editorial and reviewers' comments. Withdraw will not be allowed.
I confrim that my submission meet all the above checking items.
Submissions which violate any of the checking items will be directly rejected.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication. Authors can retain copyright in their articles with no restrictions. is accepted for publication. Authors can retain copyright of their article with no restrictions.
Since Jan. 01, 2019, AITI will publish new articles with Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, under The Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) License.
The Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial (CC-BY-NC) License permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.