Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). Also, the submission will not be submitted to other journals before a rejection decision has been received.
Multiple or simultaneous submission is severely against academic ethics! And will report it to the authors' institution/employer.
- The corresponding author should also register as the role of reviewer. And the field of "Reviewing interests" in your profile has been filled in.
- The manuscript is prepared with the IJETI template, and is submitted in Microsoft Word file format.
- The paper is written in American English, and has gone through grammar checking by software, e.g., Microsoft Word, Grammarly, etc.
- The abstract should orderly consist of the purpose of the study, approaches/procedures, and main results, and contains no more than 150 words. In addition, 4-5 keywords (no more than 5 words) should be given.
- The length of the manuscript should be more than four thousand words (about 12 pages typed with the journal's format), including title, authors and affiliations, abstract, text, figures, tables, and references.
- The resolution of images should be higher than 300 dpi, and the pixel of each image should be larger than Length*Width*300 dpi. The resolution of line art should be 900-1200 dpi, and the pixel of each line art should be larger than Length*Width*(900-1200 dpi).
- All figures and tables are numbered and have descriptive captions. All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Use colorful figures wherever possible.
- References are prepared by strictly following the reference format(Click).
- Add a colorful figure in the context that can illustrate the study. The figure will be used as "Article Cover".
The number of references is larger than 15 and less than 30, unless the manuscript is a review article. References are listed in numerical order according to their order of appearance. All cited papers should be referenced within the text of the manuscript. For a journal or conference paper reference, the full title (instead of the abbreviation) of the journal or conference is provided.
Indexed journal references(Scopus, Compendex, ESCI, and SCI(E) indexed) are preferred. Citations of textbooks should be used very rarely and citations to web pages should be avoided.
References must be updated to the recent 3 years, and it is expected that 20 to 30% of references are recent journal papers, depending on the length of the paper.
- Equations are numbered serially on the right-hand side by Arabic numerals in parentheses.
- Equations must type with Mathtype, not the equation editor inside Microsoft Word 2016 or above.
- The file size is no more than 5 Mb.
- To ensure you receive communication from the journal, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email's safe senders list.
- Once the submission is completed, the authors have obligation to finish the revisions corresponding to editorial and reviewers' comments. Withdraw will not be allowed.
- Having finished the submission, it is not allowed to alter the authors' order or add/delete any author.
- An article processing charge should be paid upon acceptance.
I confirm that my submission meets all the above checking items, and agree all the above terms.
Submissions which violate any of the checking itemss will be directly rejected. If a submission significantly violates the checking items, the author(s) will not be allowed to submit any manuscript within one year.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication. Authors can retain copyright in their articles with no restrictions. Also, author can post the final, peer-reviewed manuscript version (postprint) to any repository or website.
Since Jan. 01, 2019, IJETI will publish new articles with Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, under Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) License.
The Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial (CC-BY-NC) License permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.